Website BCLS Landscape Services
We are seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager or Operations Manager from a National or Large Regional Landscape Company who has hit a Glass Ceiling and looking for that opportunity to get to the next level.
BCLS Landscape Services is a ‘culture’ driven organization powered by what we call the 3 P’s. Our TEAM members must be inspired with Purpose|Passion|Pride. We are committed to empowering our TEAM members, equipping them for success and elevating each TEAM member to GROW within our organization. If you are looking to advance your career to the next level, come hear our story and how you can be part of something GREAT.
We currently have a position available for a Assistant BM or Senior Account Manager for a small yet growing landscape management branch.This position will be like you owning your own business with the support of others. We are seeking a candidate who is flexible with his/her thoughts, able to work in a change management environment and womeone who can take responsiblity for managing a portfolio of commercial landscape maintenance accounts. The position requires an indvidual with a strong work ethic, enjoys interacting with the TEAM and the clients.
The successful candidate is responsible for meeting and surpassing our client expectations without compromise and with full satisfaction. By utilizing effective management of the financial and human resources appropriated to them. The position ensures the performance of our company safety, performanace and operational standards utilized to deliver exceptional service for our clients without compromise.
Qualifications for success include the following:
- Energy: A positive enthusiastic approach to challenges that motivate team members and projects confidence
- Intelligence: The ability to think and react
- Communication skills: The ability to represent yourself and our company in a professional manner.
- Attitude: The desire to be a Winner! Achieving success through teamwork and individual strength with the willingness to learn and GROW personally and professionally.
Main Goals & Objectives:
- BUILD & Develop Your TEAM!
- Evaluate team strengths and ensure proper development of Crew Leaders.
- Mentor Crew Leaders and team members to provide effective implementation of MLMI quality standards of landscape maintenance.
- Identify team members with potential for growth and guide career path.
- Cultivate a cohesive team to ensure quick response for client expectations and quality production.
- Exceed customers expetations through our C.A.R.E. standards.
- GROW revenue based through sales management activities
Qualifications & Experience
- Proficient with computer software programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Customer service experience – able to identify and resolve customer concerns
- Ability to prioritize job duties and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- BS Degree (or equivalent) or 4 years’ experience in landscape maintenance preferred
- Certifications in Landscape Maintenance and Irrigation
- Qualified Applicator License
- Bi-lingual Spanish
This is an exciting opportunity for a career-minded individual looking to GROW with a company that values is people more than just it’s profits. If you are looking to take your career to the next level, come listen to our story and learn how you can GROW with us.