BCLS Landscape Services is a ‘culture’ driven organization powered by what we call the 3 P’s. Our TEAM members must be inspired with Purpose|Passion|Pride. We are committed to empowering our TEAM members, equipping them for success and elevating each TEAM member to GROW within our organization. If you are looking to advance your career to the next level, come hear our story and how you can be part of something GREAT.
As a sales and service representative you will educated potential clients on our value proposition. Service segments would include landscape management, annual flower arrangements, renovation of landscape beds, irrigation services, and snow & ice control. As the CRR, your duties would include:
- Overseeing the entire new sales process, from prospecting to interviewing, estimating, sales presentations, and closing.
- Job organization for jobs that you sell, including paperwork, shipping tickets, site maps and detail sheets, and site-specific instructions.
- Regular site inspections to make sure the weekly care plans for the installations are adequate, as well as making recommendations for further improvements.
- Analyzing and adjusting contracts for annual renewals.
- Following up quickly and courteously with customers regarding questions or concerns over their accounts.
- Position reports to our Sales Manager.
An associate’s degree in horticulture (or commensurate experience), a valid driver’s license, and 1-2 years of sales experience is required. A bachelor’s degree in horticulture and 3 or more years of experience in landscape industry or an allied industry would be considered.
BCLS Landscape Services is a drug free workplace. Veterans are encouraged to apply. Send resume to [email protected] or apply by calling 888.538.2257. Local candidates may apply in person at 12134 Washington Highway (Route 1) Ashland, VA 23005 Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm.
This is an exciting opportunity for a career-minded individual looking to GROW with a company that values is people more than just it’s profits. If you are looking to take your career to the next level, come listen to our story and learn how you can GROW with us.