BCLS Landscape Services
BCLS Landscape Services is a ‘culture-driven organization powered by what we call the 3 P’s. Our TEAM members must be inspired with Purpose|Passion|Pride. We are committed to empowering our TEAM members, equipping them for success, and elevating each TEAM member to GROW within our organization. If you are looking to advance your career to the next level, come hear our story and how you can be part of something GREAT. We’re seeking those who want to grow professionally and personally, those who love the outdoors and love seeing change happen in the world of lawns and landscapes. Behind every job well-done is a great TEAM.
Serving the Richmond, Va to Fredericksburg, Va region, we are a full-service landscape management firm handling predominantly commercial clients, and we are looking to expand our team of Hardscape TEAM Members. Join a dedicated group of landscape professionals. We are seeking motivated, success-driven Hardscape TEAM Members. As a TEAM Member, you would work in a culture that believes in the company’s core values while carrying out the purpose, mission, and vision statements.
BCLS Landscape Services is a year-round company that specializes in commercial landscape construction, lawn and bed maintenance, horticulture, and snow removal services. The ideal candidate is an honest, landscape professional who is driven to grow our brand while displaying teamwork and maintaining a focus on safety.
- Provide landscaping services, including, but not limited to, hardscaping and masonry work in commercial and residential settings including with BCLS Paver Patios
- Responsible for installation of retaining walls, pavers, boulders, masonry work, and grading.
- Work effectively and efficiently with specialized equipment, including, but not limited to: CAT skid loader, Toro Dingo, Avant, laser levels, concrete saws, chain saws, hand tools, etc.
You might be a good fit if you:
- Are at least 18 years of age.
- Have a positive attitude and are reliable
- Want to be successful and share the same with other TEAM members
- TEAM members who will be operating a company vehicle are required to have a valid driver’s license for 3+ years and a clean driving record
- Are able to perform physical activities, including lifting 50 lbs.
You would be responsible for:
- Operating equipment, such as skid steer, excavator, wheel loader, dozer, ditch witch
- Hardscape installations using pavers, versa-lock walls, segmental retaining walls, sandstone boulders including base materials, setting bed, mortar, and grout, and rotary laser level
- General design layout and plant knowledge; tree/shrub planting, seeding, sodding, pruning
- Maintaining a polite, friendly, responsive demeanor with guests and customers to BCLS Landscape Services standards.
- Competitive hourly wages
- On the job and in-classroom training on our safety programs.
- Health Benefits
- Paid Time off
- New equipment
We’re growing and always looking for talent to join our team and move up into places of higher responsibility, which equals higher pay as you learn.
Other bonuses and benefits are included and would be discussed in the interview.
Please read our mission and core values below. It’s who our TEAM is.
BCLS Landscape Services is a ‘culture-driven organization powered by what we call the 3 P’s. Our TEAM members must be inspired with Purpose|Passion, |Pride. We are committed to empowering our TEAM members, equipping them for success, and elevating each TEAM member to GROW within our organization.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org