BCLS Landscape Services
BCLS Landscape Services is a ‘culture-driven organization powered by what we call the 3 P’s. Our TEAM members must be inspired with Purpose|Passion|Pride. We are committed to empowering our TEAM members, equipping them for success, and elevating each TEAM member to GROW within our organization. If you are looking to advance your career to the next level, come hear our story and how you can be part of something GREAT.
Serving the Richmond, Va to Fredericksburg, Va region, we are a full-service landscape management firm handling predominantly commercial clients, and we are looking to expand our team of technicians. Join a dedicated group of landscape professionals. We are seeking motivated, success-driven Irrigation Technicians. As a TEAM Member, you would work in a culture that believes in the company’s core values while carrying out the purpose, mission, and vision statements.
BCLS Landscape Services is a year-round company that specializes in commercial landscape construction, lawn and bed maintenance, horticulture, and snow removal services. The ideal candidate is an honest, landscape professional who is driven to grow our brand while displaying teamwork and maintaining a focus on safety.
- Commercial and residential service and repair
- Season start-ups, winterizations, and system inspections/audits
- Extensive client contact to educate our customers as well as offer them necessary system enhancements
- Will work alone and as part of a team
- Reads and understands irrigation plans for installation and repair.
- Actively troubleshoots irrigation systems identifying deficiencies within the system.
- Programs irrigation controllers on all assigned job sites
- Creates reports detailing irrigation schedules and meter readings as well as a log of irrigation repairs for each job.
- Practices effective water management techniques.
- Recognizes drainage deficiencies and problem soils.
- Understands the concept of central control systems.
- Understands flow sensing.
- Fulfills all regular and advanced installation/construction duties including projects layout and completes required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Organizes, supervises, leads, and trains employees to complete projects within established guidelines and time frame
• 2 years as a service technician preferred but will train someone with equivalent experience in either irrigation installation or another technical discipline. (plumbing, electrical)
• A clean driving record
• Good attitude and communication skills are a must
• A strong desire to grow with an excellent company Compensation:
• 20.00/hr to start
• Access to training and industry certifications
• Full benefits package
• Paid vacation
• A $250.00 sign-on bonus at the end of thirty days of successful employment
• An actual work/life balance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com