Website BCLS Landscape Services
BCLS Landscape Services is a GROWING multifacted landscape company based in Richmond, VA. We are seeking a motivated professional to fill our Landscape/Construction Estimator Position. The Construction Estimator will responsible for building our Bid/Build business unit. This will include but not limited to; forging partnership with local, regional and national construction management, general contracting and owner development firm within our markets. Sourcing RFP’s, Performing Take-Offs, Pricing Materials, Preparing bids for submission. Working with purchasing for the procurement of materials.
We are a value-based organization. We know that better systems develop better TEAM Members. We empower our TEAM members through our Three P’s and our 3 E’s. We seek candidates who are inspired by…
We seek candidates who want to work within an environment of..
In Addition Ideal Candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years experience estimating landscape, irrigation, and hardscape projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills-Thorough command of all estimating techniques.
- Ability to review RFP’s, bid documents, and communicate with GC’s to define an appropriate scope of work to be bid.
- Resourcefulness to produce budgetary estimates from schematic bid sets.
- Analytical skills to review subcontractor bids and vendor quotes.
- Ability to coordinate bidding of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Composure to manage and meet tight deadlines while still producing accurate takeoffs and bids.
- A meticulous approach to estimate reviews, as well as careful and detailed work habits to ensure estimate accuracy.
- Good general computer knowledge, proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and Word).
- Undergraduate degree in a related landscape or construction field a plus.
- This is a fast paced work environment and you must be able to keep up with the daily demands of the job. In order to do so you must be highly organized and task orientated.
- This full time position includes paid time off, benefits, potential truck / car allowance and a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Please send resumes and a cover letter explaining your qualifications for this position. If you should have any questions please feel free to contact us at [email protected]