BCLS Landscape Services
BCLS Landscape Services is a ‘culture’ driven organization powered by what we call the 3 P’s. Our TEAM members must be inspired with Purpose|Passion, |Pride. We are committed to empowering our TEAM members, equipping them for success, and elevating each TEAM member to GROW within our organization. If you are looking to advance your career to the next level, hear our story and how you can be part of something GREAT.
BCLS Landscape Services is seeking an experienced LANDSCAPE ENHANCEMENT & INSTALLATION SUPERVISOR for Commercial & Residential landscape projects. This position offers GREAT GROWTH POTENTIAL to the next level of ENHANCEMENT MANAGER (if qualified)
Key areas of responsibility:
- Reads landscaping blueprints, reviews plans, and implements the landscape construction plan.
- Supervise and perform grading, shrub, tree, sod installation, general clean-ups, drainage installation, landscape lighting, mulching, lawn renovations, etc.
- Operates a variety of equipment, including but not limited to loaders, bobcats, dingos, tillers, sod cutters, weed eaters, plant augers, chain saws, and other mechanical equipment.
- Operates vehicles, such as dump trucks and truck and trailer combinations.
- Interacts with clients through introductions at the beginning of a job, answering questions, responding to client requests, making reasonable changes to the plan, and providing a walk-through at the job’s completion.
- Assists the supervisor in completing the necessary paperwork, including timesheets, work orders, change orders, material requisitions, and client tickets.
- Assists others in planning and organizing the job, ensuring that sufficient resources and materials are available. It also ensures that the job is completed in the most time-efficient manner.
- Trains, mentors, and coaches other TEAM members by his/her actions, not words.
- Enforces company policies and procedures.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment, including worksite and equipment.
- Briefs supervisors and makes recommendations on job status, personnel issues, or client concerns