BCLS Landscape Services is a ‘culture’ driven organization powered by what we call the 3 P’s. Our TEAM members must be inspired with Purpose|Passion, |Pride. We are committed to empowering our TEAM members, equipping them for success, and elevating each TEAM member to GROW within our organization. If you are looking to advance your career to the next level, please let us share our our story and learn how you can be part of something GREAT.
In this position you will be in charge of a large fleet of rolling stock including; landscape maintenance, landscape construction and snow & ice control equipment. In addition you will be empowered to continually train on the proper use and maintenance of all equipment and instill safety objectives in alignment with our ‘HOME SAFE TONIGHT’ safety objectives.
In addition; we utilize a fleet management program to manage all aspects of our asset maintenance and inventory control. Our shop is neat and organized and you will be supported by a core group of trade vendors.
- Servicing and Repairing Equipment and Fleet Vehicles.
- Management of preventative Maintenance program.
- Restoring and maintaining culture of with upkeep and branding of the vehicle fleet and equipment
- Provide training and proper care of equipment usage,
- Maintaining service requests for equipment repairs with two cycle and commercial lawn equipment
- Manage all truck and trailer VDOT inspections.
- Oversee Yard and Facility Maintenance
- Oversee vendor parts supplies.
- Manager new Equipment request and on-boarding process
- Snow equipment repair and maintenance
- Any other related job related duties required to manage and run a successful shop-fleet operation.
We manage in-house fleet of cars, trucks, trailers, and equipment. We place a strong emphasis on company culture, quality work and and customer satisfaction. We want a manager who is professional, represents our brand well, Holds others accountable and maintains a well organized, clean, safe, and productive shop facilities.
- Experience in a professional truck, automotive and/or small equipment environment.
- Knowledge of diesel, gas trucks and cars, commercial mowers, skid-steer loaders and attachments and two-cycle equipment repair.’
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Must be thorough and attention to detail
- Computer knowledge
What we provide:
- Very competitive compensation package,
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Time off
- Flexible work/life balance
- Retirement plan with match
- Family oriented company culture
- Year-round employment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 – $28.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- On call
- Bonus pay
- Fleet management: 3 years (Required)
- Mechanic: 5 years (Required)