The contract is signed, and we’re going to start moving our landscape equipment to your property to begin your project.
At BCLS Landscape Services, we know that this can be an exciting and stressful time for you, our customer. We want to reassure you that we value customer service, including open communication with you.
We know that we’re disrupting your lives when we work on your property. To make the process easier on you, we keep you updated with the latest developments regarding your landscaping project.
Here are six ways we keep you in the landscape project loop:
- We’ll ask you to assign a point person to contact during the construction phase:
Inevitably, you’ll have questions, or we may need to call you during the landscape design/build process. You’ll need to appoint someone to be that contact person.
- We’ll ask you how you want us to reach out to the point person through phone, email, or text.
Everyone has their preferred method of communication. For example, if you’re a retired couple, you may want us to call you with any questions. Likewise, if you’ll be in many meetings, you may want us to text you.
- From the project manager to the supervisor and crews, we’ll always treat you with respect and answer all of your questions:
Everyone at BCLS Landscape Services treats our clientele with respect and kindness. While your project manager may not be on-site all day, you can certainly ask the supervisor any questions or concerns you might have during the construction phase.
- We’ll provide you with regular updates on your project:
Curious to know how the landscaping project is progressing? No worries. Your project manager will make sure you’re up-to-date with the job’s progress.
- We’ll return your calls, emails, and texts:
Your project manager will always return your calls, emails, and texts within (add time frame here, such as by 5 p.m.). If they can’t speak with you right away, rest assured that your messages won’t be ignored.
- We won’t surprise you with problems but will keep you updated with any issues that we run into:
Our crews will keep their eyes peeled for any significant issues that crop up during the construction phase. While we do a thorough site survey, land issues sometimes come up. If that happens, we won’t only bring the problem to you, but we’ll also provide solutions to fix it.
We’ll Exceed Your Expectations on Every Landscape Design/Build Job We Do for You
We value you and know that you’re trusting us to create a landscape enhancement that will make you proud.
We want you to feel confident that we’re following the landscape plan you agreed to. Here’s what you can expect from us while we’re working on your property:
- You’ll know who is on-site every day. We provide you with names and the jobs that they’ll be performing for the day.
- We clean up the job site every evening before we leave your property. There will be no trash lying around the area, and we’ll put away all equipment and materials.
- We go beyond your expectations. We’ll work longer hours and on Saturdays to ensure your project gets done on time and within budget.
- We don’t cut corners. Instead, we strive to save you money on your landscaping project.
Also, we provide you with the very best in landscape construction using quality service and products that enhance your property.
- Since we take the time to get to know you, we’re sensitive to your needs ahead of time. We’ll fix any problems before you ask us.
- Our crews are professionals and will respect your property. There will be no horseplay.
- We value your feedback, so we’ll provide surveys throughout the project to make sure you’re happy with the progress and pace. We want your experience to be a positive one, and we’re dedicated to your satisfaction.
Are You Thinking About Adding a Landscape Enhancement to Your Property?
If you’re looking for a landscape company near you, don’t look any further. At BCLS Landscape Service, we provide comprehensive commercial and residential landscape solutions, including
- Landscape management
- Landscape design and build
- Estate gardening
- Urban living
- Outdoor lighting
- Irrigation services
- Pre-packaged outdoor living environments.
If you’re ready to take your landscape up a notch, book your appointment today by calling us at (804)752-0052 or filling out our contact form. We look forward to working with you to create your next landscape enhancement.
BCLS Landscape Services provides property care to residential and commercial properties throughout Richmond and Central Virginia.
ContractorExamSchools.com, 8 Tips to Improve Your Contractor-Client Communication Habits.
LawnandLandscape.com, 11 Keys to Outstanding Customer Service.
ProRemodeler.com, How to Communicate with Customers.