It’s almost November, and that means you need to have your snow contract signed and back to your contractor by now. You don’t want to be left out in the cold.
Keep your customers happy by working with BCLS Snow and Ice Management located in Central Richmond. We’re your one-source provider for all things snow and ice.
Why BCLS is the Best Choice for Snow and Ice Removal in the Greater Richmond Metro Area
At BCLS Snow and Ice Management LLC, we’ll keep your sidewalks, roads, and parking lots clear of ice and snow. We provide complete commercial snow and ice management at competitive rates throughout Central VA.
Your renters, customers, or patients want to feel safe driving into your commercial property’s parking lot. They also want to be sure that they won’t slip and fall while walking from their cars to your building.
At BCLS Snow and Ice Management, we make sure every road, parking lot, and walkway remains clear of snow and ice so your tenants can be confident that they won’t hurt themselves or their vehicles.
We provide complete snow and ice management for the following types of commercial properties:
- Apartment complexes
- Flex space
- Government and municipal
- Health care
- Office buildings
- Office parks
- Retail centers
- Retirement facilities.
Why the Urgency for Getting a Snow Contract in Place?
You also don’t want to lose business or deal with complaining tenants because the parking lot is a sheet of ice, or they can’t walk up to your building’s door.
The secret for successful snow and ice management: prepare now!
Here are six questions to think about concerning your snow and ice management contract:
- What is the plan? Did you set up snow removal services for only plowing the parking lot? Or will the walkways be shoveled as well? Will we add ice melt?
- Where are we going to put the snow? Will we remove the snow for you, or will we move it to a snow pile? Where will the snow pile be located?
- When do we first arrive to plow and shovel your property? Does your contract with us say we remove snow per inch or per storm? Is there a timeframe for removing snow and ice from your property?
- Do you know our policies concerning extreme weather conditions—such as high winds, extremely low temperatures, and icy conditions?
- Have you set it up with us in a contract to plow you out more than one time during a heavy snowfall?
- Is your contract seasonal or hourly with us? Which snow contract will be the most cost-effective for your budget this winter?
If you don’t know the answers to the above questions, you need to pull out your contract with us before the first snowfall so you know what to expect.
Two final thoughts: We are fully insured and can show you our current liability insurance certificate. And we’re available 24/7 during all snow events to ensure that you receive the best snow and ice removal services.
Our Reliable Snow Clearing Services
When you partner with us at BCLS Snow and Ice Management, you know that you’re getting the most reliable service in the Richmond area.
We begin our snow clearing services in the fall because we want to set up a snow response plan. Here’s what you can expect:
- We’ll visit your property to inspect it during the pre-season
- We take photos of key areas on your property
- We use web-based technology to prepare an image of your site
- Our snow response plan includes snow pile placement, priority areas, and any specific instructions that you want us to follow
- We provide our Site Response Plan (SRP) as part of our operational planning process.
If you’re ready to have peace of mind and an SRP in place, get in touch with us today by filling out our contact form.
BCLS Snow and Ice Management provide property care to residential and commercial properties throughout Richmond and Central Virginia.
LoveYourLandscape.org, Setting Up a Snow and Ice Management Contract.