BCLS Landscape Services
BCLS Landscape Services is a ‘culture-driven organization powered by what we call the 3 P’s. Our TEAM members must be inspired with Purpose|Passion|Pride. We are committed to empowering our TEAM members, equipping them for success, and elevating each TEAM member to GROW within our organization. If you are looking to advance your career to the next level, come hear our story and how you can be part of something GREAT.
Serving the Richmond, Va to Fredericksburg, Va region, we are a full-service landscape management firm handling predominantly commercial clients, and we are looking to expand our team of Hardscape Supervisors. Join a dedicated group of landscape professionals. We are seeking a motivated, success-driven Hardscape Supervisor. As a TEAM Member, you would work in a culture that believes in the company’s core values while carrying out the purpose, mission, and vision statements.
BCLS Landscape Services is a year-round company that specializes in commercial landscape construction, lawn and bed maintenance, horticulture, and snow removal services. The ideal candidate is an honest, landscape professional who is driven to grow our brand while displaying teamwork and maintaining a focus on safety.
- Skilled installation of various types of engineered retaining walls and interlocking patio systems; as well as, natural products such as flagstone, dry-stack, and plant material. Concrete knowledge is beneficial.
- Proficient operation of heavy equipment such as skid-steers and excavators.
- Safely transport heavy equipment and materials to and from job sites.
- Effectively communicate with customers, laborers, management, sales, accounting, and vendors to ensure efficient production and maintain quality standards. The ability to communicate in Spanish is a plus.
- Read and interpret a scaled site plan and install per design specifications.
- Manage all on-site production, such as: directing crew members and operators, coordinating materials and deliveries, and maintaining a clean and orderly job site.
- Maintain productivity in order to meet or exceed company timelines and budgets.
- Clean Driving record
- Ability to pull a trailer
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must be able to lift 70lbs.
- Experience running Skid Steers (Bobcat)
- Skilled and knowledgeable in all landscape equipment and tools of the trade, including power, gas, and hand equipment.
- Extensive knowledge of landscape products and a minimum of 4 years of patio and retaining wall installation.
- Experience managing 1-5 laborers on-site.
- Physically able to perform duties in all weather conditions.
- Ability to understand & follow instructions.
- Able to think and work with little supervision.
- We are a ‘drug-free’ work environment.
- Competitive hourly wages
- On the job and in-classroom training on our safety programs.
- Health Benefits
- Paid Time off
- New equipment
We’re growing and always looking for talent to join our team and move up into places of higher responsibility, which equals higher pay as you learn.
Other bonuses and benefits are included and would be discussed in the interview.
Please read our mission and core values below. It’s who our TEAM is.
BCLS Landscape Services is a ‘culture-driven organization powered by what we call the 3 P’s. Our TEAM members must be inspired with Purpose|Passion, |Pride. We are committed to empowering our TEAM members, equipping them for success, and elevating each TEAM member to GROW within our organization.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org