BCLS Landscape Services
BCLS Landscape Services is a ‘culture-driven organization powered by what we call the 3 P’s. Our TEAM members must be inspired with Purpose|Passion, |Pride. We are committed to empowering our TEAM members, equipping them for success, and elevating each TEAM member to GROW within our organization. So if you want to advance your career to the next level, hear our story and how you can be part of something GREAT.
Serving the Richmond, Va, to Fredericksburg, Va region, we are a full-service landscape management firm handling predominantly commercial clients. We are looking to expand our team of Installation Crew Members. Join our dedicated group of landscape professionals. We are seeking motivated, success-driven Landscape Installation Crew Members. As a TEAM Member, you would work in a culture that believes in the company’s core values while carrying out the purpose, mission, and vision statements.
BCLS Landscape Services is a year-round company that specializes in commercial landscape construction, lawn and bed maintenance, horticulture, and snow removal services. The ideal candidate is an honest landscape professional driven to grow our brand while displaying teamwork and focusing on safety.
We’re seeking those who want to grow professionally and personally, those who love the outdoors and love seeing change happen in the world of lawns and landscapes. Behind every job well-done is a great TEAM.
Experience in landscape or construction labor is encouraged, but we will provide you with professional training if necessary.
Expectations and Duties:
- Landscape by planting flowers, grass, shrubs, trees, bushes, etc.
- Follow designed work order images for landscape installations
- Sweep/blow walkway of debris
- Trim shrubs and pull weeds
- Rake, mulch, and prune the grounds as needed
- Install rock, gravel, patios, walkways, irrigation systems, etc.
- Operating Industry-specific machinery safely.
- Ability to drive a crew to and from jobs and follow work orders
- Physical demands: required to stand, walk, crouch, stoop or kneel. Must be able to lift and or move 50lbs or more.
- Capable of working outside exposed to the elements ( heat, rain, insects, etc.)
- Competitive hourly wages
- On the job and in-classroom training on our safety programs.
- Health Benefits
- Paid Time off
- New equipment
We’re growing and always looking for talent to join our team and move up into places of higher responsibility, which equals higher pay as you learn.
Other bonuses and benefits are included and will be discussed in the interview.
Please read our mission and core values below. It’s who our TEAM is.
BCLS Landscape Services is a ‘culture-driven organization powered by what we call the 3 P’s. Our TEAM members must be inspired with Purpose|Passion, |Pride. We are committed to empowering our TEAM members, equipping them for success, and elevating each TEAM member to GROW within our organization.
To apply for this job please visit bclslandscape.com.